Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Topic of the week : Modesty

My converse high-tops
me and my sister Alexis ( also known as Lexi )

my hair after french braids.


the hair completes the outfit!




Overall look, when wearing pants consider a long shirt, or in this case a little bit too short of a dress.



This weeks topic is modesty.
Modesty is important. It seems like you can't leave the house without running into girls that when you see them you think " Oh dear" and feel bad for them or maybe think "wow, it's sad that she feels like she needs to dress like that to get attention." My dad and mom say that girls who dress immodestly would be even prettier if they brought attention to their faces with a smile, instead of to their bodies.
I hope that when i am older the Lord will be pleased with the way i dress.

Verse of the week 1 Timothy 2:9
Likewise also that woman should adorn themselvs in respectable apperal, with modesty and self- control

This week I want to show you outfits that are modest, but still super cute!

3 comments:

  1. I agree! I was thinking earlier about this- "The best piece of jewelry you can wear is a smile!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes. I have some like those but they are grey and sparkly Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    I changed my profile picture I hope it shows up :)

    ReplyDelete