Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I live in a dorm.


I am the oldest of nearly seven chirldren. At least five of us are girls. We share a room, all five of us!That is why I live in a dorm. My favorite part of sharing a room is that I always have someone to talk to. It's really fun. I can't imagine having my own room. This is what I would think all night, "Lonely, I'm so lonely (to the tune of that old song)" :) I love sharing a room. Sometimes, like when I just cleaned and my little sisters destroy the whole room, I wish I had my own room, but then I take it back. My mom and dad say that sharing a room helps people to not be selfish.



6 comments:

  1. Hey

    Hey my best friend how are you?. I love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops I removed my other post lol.I'm a follower! yayayayayay lol.Call me soon kk bye :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it :) shared it :) posted it :) still lovin it :)

    ReplyDelete