Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Ice fishing






Last Monday me, my Dad, Hallee, Aleyna and Alexis all went ice fishing. You may understand why we didn't bring Georgia....Ice and George just don't mix well, at all.

Anyway sorry I didn't get any pictures of us fishing, I was so busy fishing I forgot.

I caught 3 fish but had to put one back, because he was tiny.

Hallee caught 3 but had to put one back too. She got TONS of tugs.

Aleyna got 1. It was one of the biggest.

Alexis got 2, but my dad got them for her.

After she got her fish Lexi walked around hugging it and saying " I love you fishy " wish I got a picture of that!

When we were cleaning the fish Lexi said " I want to cut out his eyes! " I nearly died laughing. But finally she came to the conclusion that she needed a knife that was sharper than a butter knife.

The whole time we were cleaning the fish my Mom made sure to stay as far away from the kitchen as possible. But I must say... it was a little gross when I cut one of the fishes eyes out for Lexi and all the fluid went everywhere...

We had a great time!


Blessings


6 comments:

  1. Lol that is too funny! I can't believe Lexi would hug a fish... blegh... :):) or want to cut out the eyes. Lexi is so funny. :)
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sydney that looks like sooooo much Fun!!
    I think that is where we went with are church one time and I caught my first fish but it was to small and we had to throw it back. Cleaning out a fish is GROSS!!! My dad had to do it.

    Rebecca AkA Bess Marvin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sydney,
    You are so much braver than I am. I would be like your mom, staying as far away as possible:)
    Miss you all,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Syd, I tagged you here: http://maryminship.blogspot.com/2012/01/tell-me-about-yourself-award.html
    and here: http://maryminship.blogspot.com/2012/01/tell-me-about-yourself-award.html
    But that's the same place. :):):)
    Love yah
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sydney,
    Thanks for visiting my blog! Oh, your family is so nice-looking! All those fun sibs to play with.
    I will try to answer your question about Peter Wilson and what happened to him . . . Check back on my blog in a few days and hopefully I will have had time to write it down.
    See ya!
    Andi

    ReplyDelete