Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Kittens and Cocoa













Kittens and cocoa, they have almost nothing in common.

But I wanted to do a post on my wonderful, steaming, delightful, hot cup of cocoa and our new kittens.

It is finally cocoa weather!
I was ready for a nice hot cup of cocoa after I spent an hour snuggled up in a nice blanket reading Johnny Tremain, and now my mouth is filled with pure deliciousness. Ah fall is here!

Now for the moment I've been waiting for:

Calvin and Millie!

We got two kittens last Wednesday. One is a girl ( the calico in the picture ) and one is a boy.
( the white with orange spots on my lap )

We simply ADORE them! The morning after we got them Millie was chasing one of my little sisters Georgia. And of course Georgia was yelling " DON'T EAT ME! DON'T EAT ME!" over and over.

So now my family is blessed with two little kittens scampering about our home which is truly a miracle!
Here's the story:
If you know my dad at all you know he is NOT a cat person. I has detested them ALL his life! Well, a few weeks ago our neighbors' cat had three adorable little black kittens.
So I asked my dad if we could get at least one of them, and my dad (supposedly being anything but a cat person) said no, of course. But he did ask some questions about them. Then I started praying that if it was God's will we would be able to get kittens. And about one week later a good friend asked my dad if he wanted her to bring kittens when she came to visit. AND HE SAID SURE! I nearly fainted. Okay not really but I was soooooo exited! Are kittens are a gift straight from the Lord! Only He could have done this!


Blessings

~SMK~

8 comments:

  1. Lol "DON'T EAT ME!" Love it. Your kittens sure are the best. Hey, next time you come over, I found like... uh, maybe four billion pictures (more or less) of our kittens to show you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I LOVE kitties and cocoa! BTW this is Natalie cause my blog is gone so I can't make a comment so i did anonymous LOL so I just wanted to let ya know k bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sydney,
    it is sooooo coco time!
    Georga is soo cute.

    Bess Marvin you know who i am:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Syd I'm going to see you soon!!! Can't wait!! call me!! oh btw its Natalie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Syd it's Natalie I just made a blog for Boots and T.J called Boots and T.J's Adventures the website is called bootsandtjadventures.blogspot.com check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oops i ment bootsandtjadventure.blogspot.com sorry its not adventures its adventure

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey syd! I added a picture to my thing you know the picture people will see when I follow them well its a orange kitty that has his paw in his mouth and it says LOLZ (hehehehehe)

    ReplyDelete