Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Apple Pie

So, i decided that i would attempt making the apple pie. So, i got a great recipe from a really good friend and it turned out my appel pie was AMAZING!
Here is the story of the worst cornbread EVER! so long story short i was making cornbread and the recipe said something like " 2 1/2 teaspoons of salt" well i was just learning fractions at the time and thought that it said 2 1/2 cups of salt. Goodness i never want to tast anything like it again. It was terrible! all it tasted like was salt tomorrow i will post pictures of my apple pie and the recipe.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh you tried the recipe I gave you! I can't wait to see pictures!
    I really need to bake an apple pie, or any pie actually. But that's all I need to do to finish my Keepers at Home Baking badge!

    If there's any leftovers I'd love to try them! hehe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I can't wait to see pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yuppers! melissa come over we have lots left!... that is unless my dad gets here before you hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I was in Idaho eating pie hahahaha :)

    ReplyDelete